CBL Telecom Services offers professional design and implementation of all types of voice, data, and security infrastructures. The following sections show more about cabling infrastructure elements and how they can be used for your communications cabling objectives.
- Voice, Data, Cabling – Network cabling carries the lifeblood of your organization – information. To minimize expensive data network problems, CBL Telecom Services Infrastructure Solutions follows strict installation and testing guidelines.
- Coax Cabling – A critical piece of the infrastructure puzzle for our customers. Coax has been the medium of choice for high quality audio, television, satellite and broadband communications.
- Twisted Pair Cabling – Unshielded Twisted Pair has been designed for use in voice applications and local area networks. Because of the relatively low cost this cable is widely used and is available in several different performance categories.
- Fiber Optic Cabling – We install, terminate and test multi-mode and single-mode fiber. We’ve kept abreast of advances in the manufacture, termination and testing standards of fiber optic cable.
- Server Room Installation – Because the server room is the centralized brain of your structured cabling system, we take special care to design and install it according to the highest standards.
Build your business today and for the future with CBL Telecom Services. Let us design, implement and install a system that not only meets your expectations of quality and performance, but exceeds them! “Making all the right connections” isn’t just our slogan. It’s a belief that it is within our control, to ensure flawless execution and customer satisfaction, for every client we engage.