THE CBL DIFFERENCE
- Single-mode and multi-mode fusion splicing
- Single (loose tube) and ribbon (mass) fusion splicing
- Live (in service) fiber network changes, “hot cuts”
- Mechanical splicing and termination
- Fault location
- OTDR testing and troubleshooting
- Power meter testing
- ORL testing
- Premise fiber terminations
- Fiber patch panel installation
- FTTH / FTTB installation and testing
- Rugged terrain splicing, remote locations (tenting)
Upgrading your building? Considering Fiber Optic Services to new homes or complexes? Accidentally damaged a buried or exposed fiber cable?
CBL Telecom offers a wide range of Fiber Optic Service, specializing in Fusion Splicing, Mechanical Termination and Testing. CBL Telecom Services designs, installs, tests, and maintains Fiber Optic systems.
All CBL Telecom technicians are certified specialists, skilled in external and internal fiber cable installation and repairs. Our Fiber Optic termination and testing service is offered to corporate end users, as well as other communication providers.
Need assistance immediately? Contact us to inquire about our Emergency Repair Service.